Thursday, August 20, 2009

To Live And Not Hide

I actually wrote this one back in 2005 and just barely typed it up last night, go figure. :) I really wasn't sure if I was going to post it or not but my sister read it today and said it was her favorite. She's kind of my go to person, whenever I write something she's always the first one to read it. She told me if she could tattoo it on her she would...if you know my sis you know that's a high compliment lol. ;) So since she seemed to really like it I thought I would go ahead and put it up here. This is another one I wrote at like 4am, I tend to write better on little sleep. It holds a very special place in my heart. :)


To Live And Not Hide

I want to travel to places near and far. I want to fall deeply in love with my life and live it passionately, shining like the luminous stars. I want to smile and laugh and have that everlasting joy that is contagious enough to make you smile just as big as I. Yeah, I want to fly to a place where my heart and the heavens collide. Breathe in and breathe deep. Run like there are no boundaries. Sail away with new dreams dreamed and fulfilled each day. Say everything I have to say till my heart is understood in every way. I want to store up my treasures in Heaven and not on this temporary earth. Spend eternity basking in the sunlight of this rebirth. I want to express myself with a pen in my hand and a song in my confused yet hopeful heart. I want to dream of you intimately knowing every little part. I want to love like there's no tomorrow. Head for bluer skies and search for deeper water. I want to dance all night in Paris with the man God's chosen to love me forever. And even if it's only in our dreams we'll travel the world together. I want to submerge my fears in your healing tide, and finally be brave enough to live and not hide.


(C) Krystal Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment