Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Path To Mercy’s Way

Winding_Path_sml

Follow me down a path. It may not be one you’re too familiar with. Follow me down a path. It may be dark but don’t be afraid. Follow me down the path to mercy’s way.

It twists and turns. The lines bleed and blur. There’s bumps and holes; make no mistake, these are rough roads. But do not worry my friend for I know them well. I’ve stumbled on them many times. Oh it’s a narrow path with dim lights. I’m not without blame, I’ve ignored the signs. So follow me, follow me down the path to mercy.

It’s a long journey and I don’t want  to walk through this alone. Trying to make my way back home but something’s always tripping me up, leading me astray. Will you shine a light for me and help me see the way?

Follow me down a path. It may not be one you’re too familiar with. Follow me down a path. It may be dark but don’t be afraid. Follow me down the path to mercy’s way.

©Krystal Celeste

"I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth.  These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them." (Isaiah 42:16 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment