It’s that time of year again, the return of cupid, paper hearts, and semi disgusting assorted chocolates. I’ve actually always been a fan of Valentines day, it just feels like a happy day whether you’re in love or not. It’s a day to bake strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and pink sprinkles! Though I’m sure that is an unusually positive outlook on it… maybe it’s the cupcakes that make me enjoy it, ha! But what I love even more than V-day is getting fun things in the mail! So I had to sign up for this blogging party I saw on Casey Leigh’s blog last month. It’s the second year of this Valentines gift exchange also hosted by Nicole, Lauren, Alycia, and Ashlee. Basically you get paired up with another blogger and send each other fun little gifts in the mail.
I got paired up with Audrey over at Jane of Trades, who sent me the sweetest package!
* Three candles – The brown sugar one smells so good!
* Adorable heart cupcakes liners and picks – Being the incessant baker that I am I love collecting cute cupcake liners so I was really happy to see these in the package! Can’t wait to use them for some Valentines cupcakes!
* Pretty nail polish – Love this color! Am wearing it as I type!
* Initial hoop that Audrey made herself – Love this! It’s already hanging on my wall.
* A handmade journal – This may be my favorite gift! How cute is that?! I have an obsession with journals so this was perfect for me! I love that she made it herself and would love to know how she did it! It will definitely be put to good use!
Thank you Audrey for all these thoughtful gifts! They definitely brightened my day! It was great to get to know you and your lovely blog! :)