Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Musings...

These are just a few musings I scribbled in my notebook the other night. I've been hearing & seeing a lot of things lately that have been breaking my heart. These things have given me a deeper hunger for God's presence in my life, to dive deeper into my relationship with him. To really know him, hear him, and be changed by him. To take his message into the world and live it so others may come to know him too. I don't know... I just know that more than ever before I do not want to conform to the patterns of this world, I want to be transformed by the renewing of my mind.

Maybe this breaking in my heart is God giving me a passion to see people come to him that I've just never felt as strong before....



I want to be a light in this dark as night world. A city on a hill.

The only way to fulfill the purpose and calling placed in me is to surrender, fully immerse myself in God. Daily dying to self, to my will, so I can be alive to Christ.

To put aside the pollution of this world. To throw off the chains. Let go of the reigns - I've been in control for way too long. Seek healing for my troubled heart. Cast all my cares on him for he cares for me. Look away from the distractions - focus my eyes on You. Run from temptations. Throw away the idols that have stolen my affections. For I will never bow!

Instead I will throw my hands up to the One True Living God! Singing praises to the one who loves me so unconditionally! Who died to give me an eternal destiny. Let his spirit collide with mine. Let his truth touch every area of my life. Transform me and change me until I'm never the same. Be saturated in the glory of his holy name.


(C) Krystal Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment