Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Place of Healing...

This is a little something I wrote a few months back when I was going through a hard time and just needed to believe that healing was possible. I needed to remember the only place that healing can come from is in the arms of Jesus. And no matter how long it takes I’m determined to wait till I see healing and hope come to life in me and in those around me.

I need your healing balm for my cracked and broken soul. Need a safe haven of rest. Need to know you’re covering me with your wings, your umbrella of hope.

Your love is a refuge, a feather bed …

and I’ve been told I can breathe again in this place.

I can let go.

All the answers to my questions, I no longer need to know…

they don’t matter anymore.

I’m gonna wait till I see it with my eyes.

Wait till I feel it in my heart.

Wait to leap for joy with my legs.

You are the fire that’s gonna burn up this place.

 

© Krystal Celeste

2 comments:

  1. Krystal, thank you for sharing!
    I really enjoyed this post :)

    I need your healing balm for my cracked and broken soul. Need a safe haven of rest. Need to know you’re covering me with your wings, your umbrella of hope.

    Your love is a refuge, a feather bed …
    and I’ve been told I can breathe again in this place. I can let go.

    hugs,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenn, thanks so much for the comment! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete