Monday, December 20, 2010

Ornament Exchange!

054

058

These are a couple photos I snapped of the very cute Christmas ornament I received in the ornament exchange hosted by Kate McDonald of the blog, The Accidental Traveler!

One of my favorite things to do at this time of year is search the stores looking for cute ornaments to add to the somewhat extensive collection my family and I have accumulated over the years. So when I read about Kate’s exchange I signed up right away! It was so fun to buy an ornament for someone else this year! I loved shopping for it and writing them a little note. It was also fun to have a cute ornament to hang on my tree that was picked out by a complete stranger. It kind of makes the blogging world feel more interactive. This is such a fun holiday idea and I definitely hope to participate again next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment