Monday, September 26, 2011

End of Summer Playlist!

I know it’s a little late for a summer playlist seeing as how we are officially a few days into fall, though sadly in Texas you wouldn’t know it (Tx missed that memo). ;) But I’m a notorious procrastinator… not proud of that fact, but it’s true, and I somehow never managed to post my summer playlist. I wasn’t going to do it after all but I thought these songs were too good not to share. These are the songs that walked with me through the scorching hot-drought ridden Texas summer and made my days a little brighter! Hope you guys had a fun summer and wishing you a lovely fall (my favorite) season! :)

12177879_JI9Oyps5_c

Courage, my love, will make me bolder. Expecting softness can lead to foolishness. When I choose my color, be razzle dazzle rose.”  - Razzle Dazzle Rose by Camera Obscura (song lyric I constantly had in my head this summer)

 

227446725_WoMPmQED_c

No comments:

Post a Comment