Monday, July 29, 2013

Restless

I am restless. Both in body & in spirit. I think my legs are signaling me to get up and run. But Lord only knows where to. They've been stuck in a holding period for so long they are out of shape, they are out of tune. Loss of memory is more like it. I've been stuck in a holding period for so long that I've forgotten how to really move... maybe I never really knew . But I am so ready to. So ready to go.... let's go.

running2

Let's figure out what these legs are for.

They simply can't take this stillness anymore. They have more important things to do. Beautiful places to take me to. Lovely faces to meet and move in step with. A life, my dear, a life so full and passionate that it makes your restless legs dance. Dance in time to a melody they've known all along. For that's what life lived out in its truest form is, a dance. You were made for this romance. You already know all the steps....

So now that you know, put one foot in front of the other... and go.

(Photo source)

No comments:

Post a Comment