Tuesday, October 12, 2010

*My Fall Check List *

fallTree 

  1. Make lots of my favorite Fall meals & desserts: Chili, Chicken & Dumplings, Pumpkin Cake Rolls. Yum! ;)
  2. Re-read the “Boo” series by Rene Gutteridge. (These books are hilarious & the perfect read for this time of year!)
  3. Make a “Fall Mix Cd”
  4. Try to make my own Pumpkin Spice Latte from this recipe ~ http://vanillaandlace.blogspot.com/2009/11/pumpkin-spice-latte.html
  5. Open my windows, letting the cool air flow in, play my piano and write.
  6. Buy a pretty sweater (although living in Tx means this really isn’t necessary till maybe December)
  7. Have a picnic outside in the crisp, cool air.
  8. Take Fall photos in the leaves with my sister, Cecily.
  9. Finally try my hand at baking Crème Brulee.  {buy Ramekins}
  10. Find a Pumpkin Patch!!!
  11. Carve a Pumpkin…yeah that should prove to be interesting… ;)
  12. Have a great 26th birthday!!! {Be happy about the passing of time, not looking back, but enjoying the present – accepting where I am at this place & time,  pursue dreams God’s placed in my heart and look forward to a bright & hopeful future.}

                                      decorate-fall-white-pumpkins-200X200

No comments:

Post a Comment