Hey lovelies! Today I’m linking up with Lauren from The Little Things We Do blog for “Fill In The Blank Friday”! I never usually do these but it seemed like fun! If you haven’t yet be sure to check out her awesome blog! Happy Friday! :)
1. My bedtime routine includes – I’m a total night owl so I stay up kinda late. It’s when I feel most creative so I usually do some writing. Browse the internet; reading blogs, twitter, fb. Of course brush my teeth and wash my face. And I always put on a Christian music station on my satellite to sleep to. I know some people can’t sleep with any noise but it’s soothing to me.
2. I am – on a new healthy eating and exercise plan and loving it! I’m actually enjoying eating healthier foods and working out everyday. Surprisingly I don’t miss the sweets (shocking for a chocoholic such as myself) and sodas I gave up. I feel so much better and am slowly starting to see results.
3. I can't stand the Lifetime channel because every plot of all their movies are exactly the same! They all revolve around two subjects: cheating and death. Someone cheats with someone else's husband…someone ends up dying. I always feel like I’m watching the same movie just with different characters. I know most woman my age love it… I loathe it.
4. My idea of relaxation would be – A day of browsing books and getting coffee.
5. If I had an extra $50, I would – Buy some craft supplies! There are a couple crafts I’ve been planning to do for a few weeks now but money’s been too tight to permit. :(
6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is – Sharing tips and ideas. Guest blogging on each others blogs. And just having the support of someone who gets the whole blogging thing.
7. A recipe I've been dying to try is – this recipe for Chocolate Macarons with Dark Chocolate Ganache. They look as delish as they sound. I’ve been dying to attempt macarons for months now, so hopefully I’ll be able to try my hand at them soon.