Saturday, May 12, 2012

Spring Playlist

spring2

(source)

So I know this is a little late considering the Texas heat is already on the rise, melting my makeup, and signifying the beginning of summer; but I just couldn’t let one of my favorite seasons go by without posting a little playlist to go with it.

There’s something about spring that feels so new and fresh. It’s brings with it sunny days, cool breezes, and the possibility of new and beautiful things.

I don’t know about you but I tend to want to hear songs that feel like the particular season we’re in. Maybe that’s a little strange lol, but you can just hear the seasons change in certain songs. :)

Spring Playlist ~

Spring Playlist by Krystal Rodriguez on Grooveshark

These are songs that sound like spring to me and have been my soundtrack through out this lovely season. Hope you enjoy and that you’ve had a beautiful spring!

spring1

(source)

No comments:

Post a Comment