Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas 2012 Playlist

christmas1

I don't think there's anything about this time of year that I don't love. Christmas has always been my favorite holiday. There are just so many special things to enjoy about the season; the decorations, the food, movies, hot chocolate, time with friends & family, celebrating our Saviors birth... and of course, the music. I admittedly am one of those people that starts listening to Christmas music in October. I just can't help it... and by that point, I think I've waited long enough. There are so many favorites; from old staples to originals that have become yearly traditions. These songs hold special Christmas memories and always make the season brighter.

Below I have put together a playlist of some of my very favorite Christmas songs to share with you guys! Hope you enjoy listening and that you have a very merry Christmas! :)

Christmas 2012 Playlist -

TW Christmas Playlist 2012 by Krystal Rodriguez on Grooveshark

christmas3

No comments:

Post a Comment