Linking up with Lauren from The Little Things We Do for Fill In The Blank Friday! :)
1. When it comes to holiday shopping, I am usually a last minute-two days before Christmas shopper. But this year I’m happy to report that I’ve actually gotten most of it done early! Just a few more things to pick up next week & I’ll be done. Which is good because I honestly think that nothing can kill your Christmas spirit faster than trying to navigate through a mall on Christmas Eve.
2. A few things on my Christmas wish list are... this lovely drawing to hang on my wall done by the very talented Sherri Dupree Bemis of Eisley. A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from My Kitchen by Molly Wizenberg. And Anberln’s new album “Vital”.
3. An intangible gift I would like to receive is courage.
4. A gift I would like to give this year is my time, love, forgiveness, and friendship.
5. My Christmas will be spent at home with my parents! My mom & I will be doing the cooking and I can’t wait. Cooking for the holidays is one of my very favorite things in the world.
6. My most favorite Christmas gift of all time was a pink acoustic/electric guitar my parents bought me like 5 or 6 years ago. It‘s so beautiful, I still love it. Okay, so I really never learned to play it that well lol (wonder if Santa is giving out guitar lessons for Christmas ;)) but it was still the best Christmas gift I ever received.
7. The best thing about the holidays is everything. There is nothing about this holiday I don’t love. The music, the movies, the decorations, the food, the cold weather, hot chocolate. Time with family and friends. And of course all that this holiday means to me as a follower of Christ.