Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Currently…

besilly

(Source)

Reading: Lots of awesome blogs! But need to start working on the stack of books I have accumulating… so bad about that. But I did just buy a new cook book called “The Chocolate Bar” that I’ve been working my way through… does that count? lol

Watching: Um … The Wonder Years lol. It comes on late at night on a channel called The HUB. It’s an oldie but a goodie. I still kinda adore this show!

Thinking about: How I need to go to sleep already but have an inability to tame my wild night owl ways… so I’d rather stay up and finish watching The Wonder Years and writing this blog. ;)

Anticipating: Staying at my aunts house for a couple day starting tomorrow…or technically today. It’ll be fun to spend some time with family I don’t get to see very often.

Also, very much anticipating getting my Milo Greene cd in the mail! Which released yesterday. I pre-ordered it but sadly it hasn’t come in yet. I’m sort of dying to hear it! Hoping the US postal service doesn’t let me down!

Listening to: Want to be listening to Milo Greene but I digress…  listening to my summer mix a lot lately. Which I plan to share on here soon. It consists of some Grouplove, Best Coast, St. Vincent, Tennis, Sucre, among others.

Eating: really badly lately. Needs to get back on diet asap. Baked some Chocolate & Peanut Butter Chip Pretzel Cookies to take to my aunts house and had one (cough two) of those.

Working on: Was working on some art journaling earlier. It’s become one of my favorite hobbies. I love making iced coffee, putting on some good music, and spending a couple hours art journaling. It’s so fun and relaxing!


Wishing: I owned a cute pink airstream trailer to sell my baked goods, coffee, and bubble tea out of. That way there would be an outlet for this little baking hobby/obsession that I have other than mine and my family’s mouths lol.

Also wishing I could catch a Milo Greene show on their upcoming tour but alas no Tx dates. :( Hoping at least my sista will go in Atlanta. Okay, have I mentioned them enough? lol Sorry…I’m done. ;)

Hope y’all are having an awesome week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment