Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Music Break: “1957” by Milo Greene

So I kinda have an addiction to this band... just thought you should first of all be aware of that. I've blogged about them before and since their debut album is just about to release, I'm sure this won't be the last. :)

If you haven't heard of Milo Greene by now allow me to remedy that. They are a 5 piece band from CA who make dreamy indie/folk music that you will want to sing along to and make the soundtrack to your life. This is the music video for their single "1957" that just premiered a few days ago. I've been listening to and loving this song for months now so it's so cool to see it come to life in this very lovely and intriguing video.

Be sure to pick up Milo Greene's debut album which comes out on July 17th; which you can stream for free all week here. Also, they are heading out on tour later this month so check 'em out on the road if you get the chance. I've heard they put on an awesome show. I'm actually in the process of convincing my sister, who I've turned on to the band, to go see them when they make their stop in Atlanta.... that way she can take lots of photos and videos and I can live vicariously through her. And of course because I don't want her to miss a great show! ;)

http://www.milogreene.com/
https://www.facebook.com/MiloGreene
https://twitter.com/milogreene

2 comments:

  1. absolutely in love! thanks for sharing girl!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! Glad to hear you love it! They're pretty awesome! :)

      Delete