Wednesday, August 29, 2012

End of Summer 2012 Playlist!

117234396520819357_wXKdRqJI_c

Lazy days at the beach, popsicles, homemade ice cream, fireworks, vacations, music festivals, and BBQs are just some of the lovely things about super hot summer days. I can’t believe summer is almost over and fall is just around the corner (seriously cannot wait!). Stores are already stocking up on fall decorations and Halloween candy … think this starts earlier every year. And while it makes me smile, I think we might be jumping the gun just a little bit as unfortunately, there are yet to be any signs of fall whatsoever …well at least not here in Texas anyway. The ridiculous heat is still making me crave massive amounts of iced coffee (cold brewed coffee to be specific, try it, now.) and rockin’ summer tunes…which come to think of it, doesn’t sound so bad after all. ;)

My Summer 2012 Playlist ~

Summer Playlist2 by Krystal Rodriguez on Grooveshark

These are the songs I’ve had on repeat and have been dancing around to all summer long. Hope you enjoy listening and that you’ve had an awesome summer! :)

37858453087760140_brnMFEtQ_c

No comments:

Post a Comment