Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Playlist Volume, {1}

19632948345203703_QG110iQF_c

Christmas is in full swing… cannot believe it’s only a little over a week away! Ah! No shopping done, no baking done, no cards sent (or bought), very little Christmas movie watching done. We just barely put our tree up last weekend! It seems to come faster and faster every year and I’m just not ready for it yet! But I hope y’all are having more luck than I am and are busy Chrismasing your little hearts out!

Christmas is my favorite holiday, has been ever since I was a kid, but this year, for some odd reason, I must admit that I’m having a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit. Which if you know me, and the way I tend to be Christmas crazy, is just so not normal. It happens I guess. But I thought to get me more into the spirit, I’d put together a playlist of some of my favorite Christmas tunes… well okay, I actually made two. I swear it started out as one small list … then I started to remember all my faves and well after that, one playlist just wouldn’t suffice. So I have split it into two!

Below is my first installment, volume one, if you will. If you are also in need of a little extra Christmas spirit hope this helps! :)

Christmas Playlist, Volume One

Christmas Playlist by Krystal Rodriguez on Grooveshark

 

155303887119722221_yIZBlnnd_c

Found this picture on Pinterest and thought it was funny! So true, isn’t it? Think this is me every year (though I’m one of those that tends to start the Christmas music in Oct.). ;)

117234396519595908_JzjoAHmr_c

Happy Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment