Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Playlists!

fd9986dbc66c26cf6f93d356231c9235

(Source)

I can’t believe Christmas is already less than a week away! Crazy! How did it get here so fast? I just want at least one more week, ya know? But I have been soaking up every bit that I can. Decorating, doing a crazy amount of baking (but to be fair some of it has been going to family), Christmas movie watching, and non stop Christmas music.

The music has to be one of my favorite things about this holiday. So many beautiful and fun songs that set the mood for the season and become the soundtrack to our special memories. While making my playlist I realized I have way too many favorites… ahem, case in point, it was a list of 33 but I finally got it down to 26 (& kinda can’t bear to take off anymore).

I also have a very special guest sharing their favorite Christmas tunes with us today as well! My best friend, my concert buddy, my musical partner in crime (not exactly sure what that means but…), my sister, Cecily! Who, I might add, used to get so super annoyed with me when we were younger for supposedly “torturing” her with too much Christmas music. I still say there is no such thing. We were never the type of sisters to fight very often but this became our yearly holiday argument. Ah, memories ;).

She lives in the peach state now and sadly won't be able to make it home for Christmas this year :(. We miss her like crazy! Living states away really sucks, especially at this time of year. But finding small ways (like this) to still celebrate the season together, even miles apart, makes it a little bit easier. Plus, listening to music and sharing music is always more fun with her.

Hope these songs get you in the spirit!

Cecily’s Christmas Playlist -

 Christmas Cheer 2013 by Cecily Priscilla on Grooveshark

Krystal’s Christmas Playlist -

Christmas 2013 by Krystal Rodriguez on Grooveshark

9d24afe2e19fe26df07f218a770bc1c1

(Source)

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment